How much does it cost to post my ad on your site?
All ads are absolutely free.
Whom do I contact to inquire about an accommodation or car hire?
The contact details of the advertisers will be displayed on the More Details Page of each ad. Please click on the 'More >>' link of each ad to visit this page.
Unfortunately we do not provide that service. Please browse/search our site for ads for your liking and contact the advertisers of those ads directly.
All ads are absolutely free of charge on our site and you can post your ad by following the simple steps below.
1) You will need to register with our site. You will only need to enter your name, username, password and email address to register. You can register on this page:
2) Once registered you will have 3 buttons to select. Please click on the ‘Add a new Ad' button.
3) You will then need to select the category to which you are posting your ad (eg: Accommodation, Car/Van hire, Tour/services etc.). Please click on the appropriate button to proceed
4) You can enter the details of your ad at this stage and press the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
5) You will now be presented with two options – whether to finish posting the ad (without pictures) or add pictures. Kindly select the appropriate option by clicking on the button. If you selected to ‘Finish Posting' then you have completed posting your ad and your ad will be available immediately on our site.
Click here to register and get started with posting your ad.
You will need to Login and then select 'View / Edit / Delete ads'
I have forgotten my password
My ad is on the site but I do not have login details
The city I'm looking for isn't in the list
If you are posting a new ad, please add the city on the section provided. Else contact us and let us know the city that you would like displayed.
What if I am not satisfied with the service provided by an advertiser?
LankaHolidays.com is not responsible or provides guarantees for any services provided by any advertisers. You will need to take up this issue with the relevant advertiser/service provider or courts of law. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
You will be able to find the Latitude or Longitude of your location from Google Maps or by following the simple steps below: